Ever heard of Legal Design? This week NEXL is featuring Legal Design and so I'm giving a very special promotion to BoL hub members to join our online courses πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Every legal professional keen to immerse into the future of law today benefit from our programs: βš–οΈ Practicing lawyers βš™οΈLegal technologists πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« and Law professors.
You probably already know that at Legal Creatives we run an Online Academy all year ling and that our next Legal Design Expert program is coming up in May.
But what you might NOT know thought is that Legal Creatives and NEXL have officially partnered up to bring NEXL Business of Law Hub members an exclusive special promotion on this one of a kind Legal Design online course! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
For NEXL BoL members ONLY, I'm bringing you something VERY special this week: up to 70% OFF! 70% off your first month inside the Online Academy, so you can get a one-month trial for a fraction of the price! πŸ–₯

What's even more stunning is that our members are already getting their certification with us, finalizing their portfolios, building their business model, and winning new customers, so why not you?

I need to warn you though: Legal Design is a hard skill that will take time to master, so if you are on a hurry, use your NEXL discount to register now to the Expert certification program in May! πŸš€βœ¨

Start learning with your exclusive NEXL voucher here >>>> https://www.legalcreatives.com/nexl